Last week I had decided to start paring down my class supplies. I haven’t taught classes in a couple of years and I am not using my duplicates. This created some free space to help organize what is left.
Back in March I started a spring cleaning project on the Studio. I am happy to say that for now, it is in acceptable shape. My friend Linda came over today to go shopping in my excess supplies. I am not sure if it was pity or insanity, but she started putting things away. We spent several hours this afternoon working on the wet side of the room and it is looking good. I have a couple of shelves to hang and the closet to pick up. But it is in a usable state.